Hi. When I try to create (send) a message with the command:

{ 'method' : 'messages.create', 'userId':['1234567890'], 'params':
{'groupId' : '@self', 'messageType':'public_message', 'message' : {
'body' : 'Message body' } } }

I get the following answer:

{"error":{"message":"unauthorized: 상자에 표시된 텍스트를
입력하세요.","data":{"errorType":"requiresCaptcha","captchaUrl":"/social/pages/captcha?xid=1258941489942","captchaToken":"token1258941489942"},"code":401}}

Is the command correct?

Is possible to create a message without the need of a captcha image?
If not, what the command to get the captcha image and validate the
message to be created?

Thank you. Best.

--
Allann Jones

"I received the fundamentals of my education in school, but that was
not enough. My real education, the superstructure, the details, the
true architecture, I got out of the public library. For an
impoverished child whose family could not afford to buy books, the
library was the open door to wonder and achievement, and I can never
be sufficiently grateful that I had the wit to charge through that
door and make the most of it." (from I. Asimov, 1994)