I'm getting the following response trying to create a message:

{"error":{"message":"unauthorized: 상자에 표시된 텍스트를
입력하세요.","data":{"errorType":"requiresCaptcha","captchaUrl":"/social/pages/captcha?xid=1234567890","captchaToken":"token1234567890"},"code":401}}

I'm using sandbox, then I made a GET request to

httpd://sandbox.orkut.com/social/pages/captcha?xid=1234567890

then I get the  a 404 response error:

<HEAD>
<TITLE>Not Found</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF" TEXT="#000000">
<H1>Not Found</H1>
<H2>Error 404</H2>
</BODY>
</HTML>

The same occurs requesting to
httpd://www.orkut.com/social/pages/captcha?xid=1234567890

Where is the error that I am missing?

Thank you very much. Best.

--
Allann Jones

"I received the fundamentals of my education in school, but that was
not enough. My real education, the superstructure, the details, the
true architecture, I got out of the public library. For an
impoverished child whose family could not afford to buy books, the
library was the open door to wonder and achievement, and I can never
be sufficiently grateful that I had the wit to charge through that
door and make the most of it." (from I. Asimov, 1994)