Hello I am currently trying the orkut opensocial. I have upload a
gadget.xml file to orkut. Inside the xml file, i placed an iframe that
load my aspx page so i can code using c#. In the gadget.xml file, i can
use opensocial object to make request. Inside the page of the iframe, I
cannot get the opensocial object.

I tried calling a function that returning opensocial object from the
parent document but i received an access denied. I search on google
about accessing the parent function problem, I suspected that the
problem due to the cross-domain policy since the gadget.xml was running
on the same domain as the page in the iframe.

Now, I would like to ask how do i able to call that opensocial object
from the parent document inside the page of the iframe? or how can I
make a request to get the same opensocial object inside the page of the
iframe