Hi Bruno!

I'm also in troubles with data pipelining API. Here
http://groups.google.com/group/opensocial-orkut/browse_thread/thread/edb9d2a005799435?pli=1is
my bug report. In there Prashant (Google) said that this
issue has been fixed and will be pushed to production with the next build. I
guess this build will be published this week.

Hope it helps.

Best
-- Bruno Souza