Data pipelining should be working in sandbox. Would you please test
it?

Our target date for this change to reach production is this week, as
Prashant said.

We haven't pushed this yesterday due to issues with the content proxy
and orkut photos. If your app deals with albums, please test that as
well so we know we didn't leave out any corner cases.

Thanks for the bug reports, the help testing fixes and the overall
support,
--Tiago