Sorry everyone, we missed the deadline.

These are trying times, we're under heavy fire from malicious apps.
More important that having the app reviewer running is making sure it
will reject bad apps. You can expect the app submission process to
become more rigid before the year ends.

More than that, I can only say we're focused on it. We're already
dry-running the new reviewer, one that does all the work except update
the directory. I sincerely believe we'll be able to run one round of
real reviews tomorrow. Wish us luck. :-)

Best regards,
Tiago