I hope you have success in the new apps reviewer Tiago.

Security is something really important. On orkut, one of the problems that
usually happens, is cloning of apps. Most of the time, who makes the copy of
the app, only catches the original XML file, and add in orkut with the some
modifications. It is usually done by users without experience.

So, here are some tips to my friends developers who want to further improve
their applications at security:

- *Make the XML file to be create dynamically, so that only the servers at
Google can access it (through the blocking of IPs in the file);*
- *Lock the right button of mouse in the iframe that orkut runs the app.
Simply add a javascript block in the XML CDATA, that orkut will read the
code, and will enable the lock on the iframe;*
- *If possible, spend your javascript files by some kind of encryption;*

I guess so contributed. If you need, I can give some examples to help in the
app security.

Best Regards,
André Teixeira - Krowten Network