Hi everybody.

As you know, we are currently working on getting AppReviewer back up
and in top shape. However, since several developers have been waiting
for a long time to get their apps reviewed, we decided to let it run
once on all pending applications even though it's not working perfectly
yet.

As a result, those of you who had applications waiting in the pipeline
should now have received approvals (unless there's something wrong with
your app). Due to the fact that AppReviewer is still flaky, some of you
may have received two or more messages reporting failure or success --
in this case, please consider only the latest message.

Also, if you have received a message saying your app failed review
because of an HTTP error on an internal AppReviewer server, it was a
failure on our side. In this case, please resubmit your app.

We expect to have the final version of AppReviewer up soon. Stay tuned
for news!

Thanks everyone for your continued support of the Orkut platform!

-
Bruno Oliveira (Google)