Hi all,

I am new to orkut application development so as a beginner I tried
this- http://code.google.com/apis/orkut/articles/tutorial/tutorial.html

In the specified link, within section : Set up hosting for your gadget
file, it is suggested to use google code hosting to upload
helloworld.xml file if user does not have his own hosting, so I tried
it by creating a new project in it, but I am not getting how to upload
file in it. I tried to use Downloads -> New download, but file uploaded
there is not visible in browser window as readable file and on clicking
the link it simply gets downloaded.

Can anyone suggest me how to upload helloworld.xml file in google
project hosting, as readable file to the outside world?

Thanks,

Decoder