that's cool.
what is better then now - attract existing/new users to the info page
or canvas page?
(since canvas page url is sometimes hard to detect)

it will be cool also to do vice a versa: if a user lands on the canvas
page and the app is not installed - she is redirected to the info
page?
maybe I'm missing something - this behaviour has changed several times
already.

another question - where does activity story link (via ... ) redirect
now?

thanks