Hello,
I'm having an issue using the OpenSocial Java client where the RPC response
is always null.  I read a suggestion to try OAuth Playground first and can't
get that working as well.  I am using 2-legged oauth, so registering a
domain shouldn't be necessary since this is an installed application on
orkut.

Scope: http://sandbox.orkut.gmodules.com/social/rpc
oauth_signature_method: HMAC-SHA1
oauth_consumer_key: 864504509530
consumer_secret: <entered>

I got the consumer key and secret by verifying the app at
https://www.google.com/gadgets/directory/verify.

When I click on "Request Token", I'm presented with an Error 400 along with
the message "Consumer is not registered: 864504509530".  I've also tried
prefixing the key with "orkut.com:".

Any suggestions?

Thanks!