Matt,

Usually consumer key is prefixed by orkut.com:key, in your case should be
orkut.com:864504509530

Tested 2legged php version and looks great.

Can you try using theses keys?

orkut.com:623061448914
uynAeXiWTisflWX99KU1D2q5

Fetch data from the user 03067092798963641994

Got this from:
http://code.google.com/p/opensocial-php-client/source/browse/trunk/src/examples/__init__.php?r=212

If it works, then key registration process is broken.

-Robson Dantas
@robsondantas