@as: could you please provide appID's? I've seen several complaints from you
but none with appID's.

I can't search by URL, unfortunately. If you access your application in
sandbox, you'll see the appID in the current address' "appID=" parameter...

The reason for your apps to be waiting for approval since nov/2010 is
probably because there some small syntax error in your XML that constantly
keeps it from being approved. Unfortunately the error messages that
AppReviewer spits out are not very specific... but I'll look it up for you.
As long as I have an appID to look up.

@Abhi: could you also provide appID please?

Thanks!