mmmmmmm, ok, so i must include the iframe in html, dont?

besides this, one of my firsts question still is unanswered: the "require"
tags enble the "automatic inclusion" of the necessary javascript libraries?

some clarification on this things will make life easier to other developers
that could be in the same situation.

also:
-where is posted that info about type=url disabled?
-where i can find a list of things that causes that an application doesnt
get approved? (i tested with probe and error, not very nice, more with the
problems in the appreviewer)

thanks in advance!!