When apps are served to the user, their content is not exactly the original
source -- it's a little pre-processed. For one thing, we do use caching, so
we rewrite URL's to use our cache instead of constantly pulling from your
servers. That explains the orkut.gmodules.com addresses: the developer
didn't put them there, our servers replaced the original URL's with that.
But you should not hard-code references to our proxy! Use your URL's
instead, and we'll take care of rewriting them when appropriate. You can
also overwrite rewriting if for some reason you don't want our caches to
kick in. And yes, the <Require feature="opensocial-0.8"/> inserts some JS to
make the OpenSocial API available to your code.