I got a couple of emails about similar name of exisitng apps.
It is definitely false positive since at the time of creation (long
time ago) and long time after that
those names are/were unique. My apps are original.

So what gives this check? Let's suppose it is working properly - then
the copy-cat developer receives such a message
he can just change the title and get away with it.

any thoughts?

thanks