same as bruno oliveira here

please guys, do something earlier, one full week with the apis off is
just bad for business
and specially bad for Orkut

Orkut cant let things like this to happens
Facebook is coming fast, lets battle them together.

but when things like this happens, it just helps me to go hopeless
about investing on Orkut...
cmon guys, fix it earlier.