Tiago,

Switched endpoint and scope on my test app -
http://www.dxs.com.br/os-leg/test and all the calls which were failing now
are ok.

Just one thing that I noticed is related to captcha. Tried all combinations
which used to result in a captcha challenge, and nothing happens - messages
are just being sent. Anything changed ?

Best

Robson Dantas
@robsondantas