To whom it may concern,

Hope all is well. This is Harvey, the marketing commissioner from
EverDream Studio.

We are a vigorous company dedicated to the browser-based game field.
Now we are looking forward to bringing our renowned browser-based
MMORPG Dragon’s Call (http://dc.gamedp.com/index/) to the APP
dictionary of Orkut. To start the cooperation, we are looking for a
product manager to whom we can contact with and establish the mutual
partnership. With this mind, I am writing to you to see if you would
provide any help.

Looking forward to your reply!

Warm Regards,
--
Harvey Li
Marketing Commissioner

Mobile: +86 13599436932
E-Mail: harve...@gamedp.com
MSN: harveyli0...@hotmail.com
Skype: harveyli0925
Available time: EST 9:00 PM - 5:30 AM, Mon. - Fri.
Official website: http://dc.gamedp.com