Hello dear developers.*4Shared API is from now opened to you for free.*
I am glad to introduce you official 4shared
API<http://help.4shared.com/index.php/SOAP_API>
 Program.

With the 4shared API, you can get started developing your application for
Mobile Phones (iPhone, Android, Symbian, Blackberry, Windows mobile),
Windows, Mac, iPad, and Linux today.

You may easily use more than 100 API functions to perform any actions with
4shared like - access web account, upload\download files, search files,
create and delete folders, etc.

4shared API is totaly free! All required samples you may find at 4shared API
documentation <http://help.4shared.com/index.php/SOAP_API>.

Any questions regarding 4shared developer program you may discuss at our
forum.

*Every month we will pick best app with 4shared API and award developer for
$5,000!*

*To get additional information you can visit – http://4shared.com/developer*