If i were you, would try 3legged instead of 2legged. Basically, some
features are not implemented on 2legged, sending scraps for example.

Another thing is that you need an app running on orkut in order to make
2legged work.

Did you check the examples i provide in the 3legged ? See it up and running:
www.dxs.com.br/os-3leg/test

Regarding your problem, there are many factors. A quick fix should be
replacing ' ' by '+' . See here:
http://code.google.com/p/orkut-os-client-php/source/browse/trunk/lib/orkut-3legged.php#165

<http://code.google.com/p/orkut-os-client-php/source/browse/trunk/lib/orkut-3legged.php#165>Let
me know how it goes.