Hello,

I started receiving AppReviewer emails a few days ago about my app taking
too long to load. Back then, my app was taking about 6 seconds to return
from the init function (registerOnLoadHandler), and to show my initial

Since then, I have made several improvements, and starting last night, my
app takes about 2 seconds (with clean browser cache), to return from init,
and to show my initial loading screen.

However, I just received a few minutes ago another AppReviewer email, with
the same "app taking too long to load" message.

This looks like a false positive, could you please investigate?

My app id is: 1078012827336

Please note that I only have 8 days left, so I would really appreciate it if
you could take a look at this at your earliest convenience.

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Rene Tapia