Hello,

I am very concerned that my app might get removed, and I was wondering if
you have had a chance to take a look into this issue.

I just got another AppReviewer email saying I have 5 days left.

Not counting this weekend, that's only 3 days left starting on Monday.

If you are super busy right now, do you think you could at least pause the
AppReviewer for now, until you have some time to investigate? That way no
apps will get removed unjustifiably.

My app id is: 1078012827336

Thanks in advance for your time and consideration.

Best regards,
Rene Tapia