Hello,

Our name clash algorithm is now very robust, and will catch name clashes
even against non-exact matches. So even though you may not find a similar
name by searching, there will sometimes be an application name that will be
considered to be a clash. We realize this algorithm may be overprotective
some times, but in this case, it's better to err on the side of caution
since name changes and clashes are often used by malicious applications.

Please select a more unique title for your application, and things should
work fine!

-
Bruno Oliveira (Google)