Hello All,

How do we post image, media in the opensocial orkut activity stream. I am
using the following code:

    var params = {};
    var image = opensocial.newMediaItem('IMAGE','http://path_to_png');
    params[opensocial.Activity.Field.TITLE] = "TEST TITLE";
    params[opensocial.Activity.Field.BODY] = "This is a sample text";
    params[opensocial.Activity.Field.MEDIA_ITEMS] = image;
    var activity = opensocial.newActivity(params);
    opensocial.requestCreateActivity(activity,
opensocial.CreateActivityPriority.HIGH, callback);

But the image is not getting displayed. Any ideas?

thanks
    ashy