Please post this on orkut-os-client-php list.

This happens because a bug on php-curl, when setting CURLOPT_CUSTOMREQUEST.

Comment line 27 on lib/orkut-3legged.php .

It is also good to note that it usually happens on hostgator servers - are
you using them ?

Sometime ago, I tried to setup, and a second and not possible to solve
problem appeared: hostgator server's ips are blacklisted on google, asking
users to type captcha all the time.

But the captcha generated is not the captcha orkut asks. It is the captcha
issued by Google auth system, and a html is returned (instead of a standard
json).

Best

Robson Dantas
@robsondantas