There isnt anything wrong with the library, since more than 40different
websites are running it.

You can check for yourself that hostgators ips are blocked, making a ssh
connection to your server, activating socks and adding it to your browser. When
going to orkut, google asks you to solve a captcha challenge.

Last time someone from India got in touch, Hostgator answered the same, and I
showed they were wrong. In the end, the guy switched to another hosting and
everything went fine.

Setup a free ec2 account on Amazon or somewhere else and check.

Best

Robson Dantas
@robsondantas

Sent from my iPhone