Hi Bruno

No offence but this position does not sound very good.
I think the deliberate lack of transparency of the platform towards
developers is bad for Google and contradicts Google's traditional attitude.
It sounds more like Facebook than Google.

The previous article regarding apps in Orkut directory
http://googlecode.blogspot.com/2010/08/demystifying-app-ranking-criteria-in.html
"Demystifying the app ranking criteria in orkut"

It was different approach and it contradicts what you are saying here in
the forums. I'd suggest to repost on official google blog
and say that article now is outdated. Or at least update that post. At
least make an official announcement here on the forums.
There is not much of a responsibility to post deep in one of the threads
here on the boards vs. posting on official google blog or make an official
announcement. Until then... What that article says should be the way how
directory works and you have a bug.

Sorry to point to obvious things and no offence.