Tks for the reply Bruno.

I've read the guidelines and didn't found the problem.

This app: http://www.orkut.com.br/Main#Application?appId=154899133415
is very simple, just load some data from the feeder of my blog and
shows to the user.
There's a link to the blog too (www.urra.com.br).

No users data entry, too.

Could you take a look? I think that finding the problem of this app I
could fix the other (Clube dos Bruxos) too.

Thank you very much.

Leandro