Hi Bruno,

I changed some configurations of my domain and the apps passed the
Reviewer since 04 feb 2012. I received the message:
"Congratulations! Your application has PASSED REVIEW. You seem to have
solved the problems
that were affecting it recently (which we described in previous e-
mails)"

Otherwise, they still unaccessible. When I try to access them, it
shows "Tente novamente". I tried "&bpc=1" but
doesn't work.

Any sugestions?

http://www.orkut.com.br/Main#Application?appId=154899133415
http://www.orkut.com.br/Main#Application?appId=325863399684