Hi Bruno

thanks for the response.

to whom it may concern:
I'm a developer on Google platforms including OpenSocial on web and Android
on mobile for since 2008. My question is about the future of Orkut.
I was looking for a developer advocate responsible for Orkut but most
advocates are responsible for Android and Orkut is obviously out of focus
at Google and is the lowest priority project at Google right now.

This is sad since there are still many users on Orkut despite it's
popularity localized to Brazil only. Orkut platform has a robust
infrastructure.
Since I'm a developer on Orkut as well I don't want to see it's going down
like Myspace, Friendster and others. It's a developer's best interest
to have apps on as many platforms as possible.

Orkut team obviously mishandles the App reviewer issue.
App Reviewer  on Orkut is "semi-automatic". App Reviewer on Orkut is "under
maintenance" for more than 3 months.
There is no ETA. It is impossible to submit new apps. Generally I didn't
notice new platform features launched during a very
long period of time.

See previous discussion on App Reviewer here (Orkut dev official google
group):
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/opensocial-orkut/-/9yROvQb8w1sJ

This is not fair for Orkut community and for developers on Orkut.
What can be done about this situation? If there are more top priority
projects at Google now like Android there is no reason to abandon Orkut.
We're looking to acquire and maintain new users. One of the ways to achieve
this goal is to launch new apps.

your help is much appreciated.
thanks