Hi Bruno

My app got approved around July 4
but I was not aware of it until last week since I didn't get any
notification.

I think that  I've even mistakenly submitted a Google doc application per
new guidelines - I hope it will be dismissed since the app was actually
online 3 weeks before the new submission process was introduced.

thanks for your help