Jyri Virkki wrote:
> Gilles Bellaton wrote:
>
>>         /usr/opends                                  Volatile
>>         /usr/opends/upgrade                          Uncommitted
>>         /usr/opends/bin                              Uncommitted
>>
> [...]
>
> Seems like a syntax error there, if you plan on moving/renaming
> /usr/opends/ path at a Volatile level (pretty much any time), the path
> to child directories of /usr/opends/ will change as well so can't be
> Uncommitted. Either that or /usr/opends is also Uncommitted [better].
>

>>         /var/opends                              Volatile
>>         /var/opends/bak                          Uncommitted
>>         /var/opends/changelogDb                  Uncommitted
>>

> Same here.

I'll change /usr/opends and /var/opends to uncommitted then.

>>         All the files and directories in /var/opends/ are created by the
>>         /usr/opends/configure command. /var/opends is the default path, it ca
>>         be changed by the user at installation time.
>>

> What does installation time mean here? When I run 'pkg install opends'?

It means  : when the  configure command is run.
I'll change the whole paragraph to :

"All the files and directories in /var/opends/ are created by the
 /usr/opends/configure command. /var/opends is the default path, it can
 be changed when the administrator runs the configure command."

Gilles