It sounds like we are done with the discussion of this case.

1. the onepager has been modified to show installation into /usr/
opends instead of /opt

2 /usr/opends and /var/opends are uncommitted interfaces, not volatile

3.  user ldap, group ldap will be used. The user will be delivered as
a non-login account (NP) rather than locked account (LK), and will
have an RBAC role.

If there are no further comments, I am marking this case as approved
at the close of business today, Pacific Time. The timer expired on the
19th.
-tdc