Harry Lu wrote:

> Including the project team in this thread.
>
> Harry
> On Wed, 2008-05-28 at 23:28 -0500, Brian Cameron wrote:
> > Could you explain why W3M is needed on Solaris.  The FastTrack doesn't

Before this thread devolves into Yet Another Rathole, I suggest moving
that discussion elsewhere[1] as it is Not This Case.

+1 on making elinks available too. But that's Not This Case either.

IMO the directives from management are very clear in that OpenSolaris
is not going to be a 5th class citizen in terms of application
availability vs. Linux anymore. It's not the role of ARC to limit
customers application choices.

If w3m is architecturally fundamentally broken in some way, let's hear
about that. Otherwise, not.

[1] With /dev/null being a good choice, but maybe lsarc-members if necessary.
--
Jyri J. Virkki - jyri.virkki at sun.com - Sun Microsystems