I disagree.   For many weeks now the submitter has answered the
questions and made all of the corrective actions requested by the ARC on
this case and now there is talk of derailing it?    I don't think any
architectural issues were found with the project.  The documentation is
weak, but the submitter has agreed to work with the open source group
that owns it to address the doc issues.

The "auditable administration" question was answered already - there is
no auditable interface for any PAM configuration files or any other
files that are managed via "vi" (or whatever editor) for that matter.

Discussions over how best to merge FOSS and ARC needs is something that
should be discussed outside of this case.

The project team has been playing fetch-a-rock for too long.  The final
specs have been submitted, I think Darren is planning on putting them in
the case dir very soon.   This case should be approved so the team can
move ahead.

-Wyllys