[Repaired subject line and cc-list.  Without the case number in the
subject line and psarc-ext in the cc-list, your comments will not be
recorded with your case.]

Jason King writes:
> mandatory arguments, --option=VALUE or --option VALUE is acceptable,
> thus ls --color=auto or ls --color, but not ls --color auto (in the
> latter case 'auto' is interpreted as a pathname to process.

Thanks; that's what I expected.

Don: this is now an approved case, so if you feel it needs to be
reopened for discussion, I recommend talking first directly with the
submitter to ask for that, and (if that fails) following the appeals
process.  [Yeah, I'm aware that the appeals process is completely
broken for OpenSolaris.  If we get there, we'll have to make up
something useful.]

--
James Carlson, Solaris Networking              <james.d.carlson at sun.com>