Danek Duvall wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 04, 2008 at 04:44:44PM -0600, Brian Cameron wrote:
>
> Any word from the compiler folks about how they'd like to see this project
> move forward?  Or should we just let it time out as specified (with the
> interfaces changed to Committed)?

Exactly.  Although there seems to be agreement to have one libgc.so in
the end, which is fine, there's still no comment on what's planned to
avoid two incompatible libraries if someone installs Studio on top of
Indiana.

I.e.: is the assumed plan to issue a studio patch or new version to move
or upgrade the studio library?  A warning to users?  Or some other measure?

Hugh.