On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 12:57:34PM -0500, Stephen Talley wrote:
> Nicolas Williams wrote:
> > I guess that means the GSS-API (libgss).
> >
> > Actually, mutt should support that two,
>
> Mutt's source doesn't currently compile with Sun's GSS implementation.

Will Fiveash (at Sun) has built mutt with Solaris' libgss.  He may have
patches that we can contribute.  (Also, a number of components in SFW
apply minor Sun patches at build time, so I think keeping such a patch
there until the upstream community integrates it should be just fine.)

> > and in both cases it should through SASL (libsasl).  (Though it's
> > entirely possible that some of these utilities might have their own
> > SASL implementation.)
>
> Fetchmail can use SASL for OTP/OPIE, but only through a third-party
> patch.

What about SASL/GSS?