In all of this emailing, can I please ask for something simple:

MIND YOUR CC-list!

We *all* read psarc@/psarc-ext@ and chances are that after three
or four replies, people that partook in it early on don't need to
receive their own personalised copy.

Here's a suggestion: if you're not quoting text from someone in
your email, give some thought about whether or not they need
to be in the CC list before blindly hitting "Send".  And yes, having
to delete duplicate copies of email that are no longer interesting
becomes a waste of time too.

That's not asking too much, is it?

Thanks,
Darren