Putting all the certs in one mondo file gives me a few minor concerns,
which might be insignificant, but I want to ask them anyway:

1) Do end users have any control over which CAs they do or do not
trust?  (What if they want all of the CAs except one?)

2) How are CRL handled?

3) How will updates to the cacert file be handled?

I'd like to see a sentence or two responding to each of those points,
please.

    - Garrett