Brian Cameron schrieb:

> I have updated the GDM one-pager with some better examples and some
> corrections based on the discussion so far.  The diff file showing
> these changes, compared to the original materials submitted with the
> case, is attached.
>

> +        Also note that GDM has a bug that all GDM login GUI's share the same
> +        GConf settings, so that changing a setting (such as enabling an a11y
> +        feature) will affect logins on all systems.  Until this bug is fixed,
> +        it is best to disable GDM a11y in multi-user environments.
> +

This probably should be worded to be more about multi-*seat*
environments. On a single seat it isn't really surprising that login
settings are sticky. (And I don't know what "all systems" should mean in
this context.)

- J?rg

--
Joerg Barfurth           phone: +49 40 23646662 / x66662
Software Engineer        mailto:joerg.barfurth at sun.com
Desktop Technology       http://reserv.ireland/twiki/bin/view/Argus/
Thin Client Software     http://www.sun.com/software/sunray/
Sun Microsystems GmbH    http://www.sun.com/software/javadesktopsystem/