Sebastien Roy wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-09-17 at 03:54 -0700, Fuyuki Hasegawa wrote:
>> I'm submitting this fast-track for myself (IM group), scheduled to timeout
>> at 09/24/2009.
>
> FYI, I requested more time on this case during today's PSARC meeting as
> it had yet to receive a +1 from an ARC member.  I've posted some
> questions based on my review.  Please extend the timer for another few
> days to accommodate for for the resolution of those issues (which are
> all relatively minor).

Hi Sebastien,

I thought fast-track will automatically be approved without explicit +1
if there is no objection during review period, usually 1 week.
Anyway from the last meeting minutes, I knew the timer of this case was
extended till 09/30. Since we didn't receive further questions/comments
other than Rainer until now, I expected the case would be approved today.

We have been planning to integrate ibus into snv_125 where last build
before the limited contents builds. The delivery due for a new pkg
was today. I've requested to WOS RE to delay the integration till
10/5 where final delivery deadline for all pkgs.

To meet the snv_125 delivery due and also since the issues were
relatively minor, I would like to extend the timer till 10/02/2009
(although it extends only two days).

Thanks,
Fuyuki