Garrett D'Amore wrote:
> James Carlson wrote:
>> Garrett D'Amore wrote:
>>
>>> I'm going to leave this case open for now.  Probably the spec needs to
>>> include a full spec for importing GNU plotutils and replacing our
>>> legacy
>>> bits.
>>>

>> This sounds like good stuff to me, but perhaps (particularly with the
>> unsettled parts) getting over the line for a fast-track.
>>

> You may be correct.  I'm certainly not in any rush to do this -- I'd
> rather Do The Right Thing.
>
>    -- Garrett

I'm derailing this case now.  I'll post an updated spec shortly -- but
probably *not* a full 20q document, because while there is at least one
potentially contentious issue that I think deserves a vote, the spec
itself will be easy to understand without needing a 20q.  The case will
also be changing titles.  Stay tuned.

    - Garrett