Glenn,

Thanks for the +1.

I understand the desire for a higher classification.  I will monitor the
community and respond appropriately when I see the interface evolution
slowing down.  I noticed that there were several deprecated interfaces
between lxml 2.0 and lxml 2.1 as well as function name changes between
major versions.  Because of these facts I am not yet comfortable with
declaring a higher commitment level.  Again, I will monitor the
community for the group and the ARC.

You are correct that the Uncommitted interfaces refer to only the
package names and directory locations.

With that I am marking the case closed approved.

Thanks,

John