=?KOI8-R?B?z8zYx8Egy9LZ1sHOz9fTy8HR?= writes:

> Ada language support was not addressed, too. This is the second time
> the compiler project team is not implementing support.

I think this (and Java support) could and should be separate cases.  Most
likely, the community can help here.  Especially doing Ada is somewhat hard
due to the bootstrap issue: you need a working Ada compiler (GNAT in
particular) on all the build machines to properly build Ada.

> How do I appeal a PSARC case?

Good question: completely ignoring a considerable set of questions and
objections doesn't seem right.

        Rainer

Rainer Orth, Center for Biotechnology, Bielefeld University