The compiler project team has promised in spoken and written word to
deliver Ada support with the next case. LSARC/2009/575 is this next
case.
Should a project team allowed to promise a place in heaven, later
break their word and get away with this?

--
     { \/`o;====-    Olga Kryzhanovska   -====;o`\/ }