>            On Linux, the user could click "Write to Disc" to launch brasero
>            to do the actual burning action. On OpenSolaris, the brasero
> process
>            runs as the root role, so the "Write to Disc" button does not
>            appear on the launched nautilus window. So this plugin is not
>            delivered.

This is very unfortunate and seems like it could be fixed.  I'd highly
recommend fixing or at the very least still delivering the plugin.

>          - Upnp
>            GUPnP is not integrated in OpenSolaris, so the Upnp plugin
>            is not delivered.

Is there any reason why GUPnP can't be deliver for OpenSolaris ?  There
are already other UPnP implementations delivered as part of
Coherence/Moovia.

--
Darren J Moffat