The Volatile binding for the library and lack of any documentation for
external interfaces are going to severely limit its use in cross
consolidation project.  Maybe that's not a bad thing.

If you really don't intend this library to be used for other projects
outside of the desktop consolidation (I'm assuming this is where the
library will live), then I'm happy to give this a +1.  However, if your
desire is to enable 3rd party consumption, then perhaps an Uncommitted
binding and some more documentation about the actual interfaces
themselves would be useful.

     - Garrett