Fuyuki Hasegawa wrote:
> I'm filing this case as Self Review and automatic approval for Javier
> Acosta. Seeks minor binding

Generally I don't think xkeyboard-config updates even require filing a
self-review case, as there's no interface changes to record.

However, I did note one thing in this instance:

> Exported interfaces are like the following. There is no imported interface
> that is significant.
>
>     Interfaces               Stability      Description
>     /usr/X11/lib/X11/xkb/*   Uncommitted    XKB definition files &
> directories.

That should be /usr/share/X11/xkb/* which is where xkeyboard-config is
already delivered (i.e. I think you just copied and pasted from an older
ARC case before the files moved, and hope you're not moving them back).

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-        alan.coopersm...@oracle.com